[Vision2020] The End of Democracy in Latah - or Not

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 30 13:07:30 PDT 2010

Reggie Holmquist inquires:

"They gonna give us some sort of a chance to respond before election day?"

Of course they will, Reggie.

They jus' won't publish it.

It's all part and parcel of the Fox News' and/or Daily News' (it's gettin'
where ya can't tell 'em apart no more) concept of "Fair and Balanced".

Tom Hansen
One of them leff-wing hippie Intolerista wingnuts doing what comes natural.