[Vision2020] Feeling the need to be patronized?

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Oct 30 06:25:33 PDT 2010

I had great hopes that under a new editor the Daily News would move beyond
their sycophantic affection for make believe colleges, bearded men, and
right-wing political loonies.  I was within millimeters of re-subscribing,
Luckily I decided to wait until the election season was over before offering
financial support to a news organization  that has been so disappointing in
recent years. After reading the editorial in the DN this morning I'm glad I
waited.  Jackassery is alive and well on Jackson Street.  And, I'm not
willing to pay for the privilege of being patronized by the new kid on the
block.

Rose Huskey