[Vision2020] Bouma/Schmidt Debate (Inland NW Broadcasting)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Fri Oct 29 17:34:33 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

Approximately 3 to 4 weeks ago Inland Northwest Broadcasting (INWB)
conducted a debate between the two candidates for State Senator, District
6; Republican Gresham Bouma and Democrat Dan Schmidt.

It is only through INWB's generosity that I am able to present an audio
recording of this 25-minute debate.

This race between Gresham Bouma and Dan Schmidt has become so
controversial lately that I, for the sake of brevity in an otherwise tense
competition, have created prefaced the recording with wlhat I hope would
be considered humorously entertaining and NOT to reflect on either
candidate or the Inland Northwest Broadcasting Company.

Again, my appreciation to the fine people of Inland Northwest Broadcast
for sharing this recording with me.

Enjoy, V-peeps.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2010/INWB_BoumaSchmidt_0910.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .