[Vision2020] Question, V-peeps . . . (some Friday humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 29 16:51:57 PDT 2010

There is something about this letter hoax addressed to Republican State
Representative candidate Isaac Young.

I offer for your analysis two quotes . . . one direstly from Isaac Young
and poste dto his Facebook page . . . the other concerns statements he
made to the Daily News three days later.

"Please be on the look out for a letter from the other side about me, it
seems to be targeted and not a mass mailer."

- Isaac Young (October 23, 2010)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts

----------

"He [Isaac Young] said the mailing had been closed with clear tape, had
individually placed stamps, had been processed through the mail, did not
state who paid for it and had no return address.

He said he did not believe his opponent or the Latah County Democratic
Party is involved."

- The Moscow-Pullman Daily News (October 26, 2010)

My question, V-peeps, concerns Mr. Young's reference to "the other side".

On October 23, Mr. Young is convinced (to the point of making a printed
accusation) that the "other side" is responsible for the creation and
distribution of the letter.

Since Mr. Young is a Republican, the average person would assume that he
is referring to members of the local Democratic Party.

Yet, three days later, in statements made to the Daily News he states that
"he did not believe his opponent or the Latah County Democratic Party is
involved."

This leaves one serious unanswered question . . .

To whom was Isaac Young referring in his accusation on October 23rd by "a
letter from the other side"?

Could it be . . . possible . . . in some other dimension . . . a dimension
not only of sight and sound, but of mind, that members of "the other side"
are NOT of flesh and bone?

Could Mr. Young's political convictions be so radically extreme that his
concepts may have caused a mass mailing exercise . . . from the spiritual
world?

That would certainly explain so very VERY much.

This year's Halloween has certainly become more memorable.

Might I suggest that local authorities check the postmarks on the letters.
 Just where did these letters originate?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown