[Vision2020] Head's Up: Sheriff's Office

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 28 14:41:02 PDT 2010

What you say may very well be the case here, Wayne,

BUT, the Latah County Sheriff's Office should have exercised common decency.

What's next?  SWAT teams knocking down doors to interview someone
suspected of knowing something about someone who might have seen something
who suspiciously may have overheard . . . ?

The LCSO owes Saundra Lund an apology!

Now, if you will excuse me I have a few items to mail.

OOPS!  Oh, well . . .

On your way here, Detective Anderson, couldja stop by and get me some mocha?