[Vision2020] KRFP Debate - Tom Trail and Judy Brown (10/20/2010)

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:12:15 PDT 2010

How difficult is it to get a question on the air?  When should I start
calling in order to ensure my question gets on the air (or does it matter
when)?  What is the phone number to call?

Thank you,
Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams