[Vision2020] Leonard Pitts Jr: The Triumph of Igorance

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 27 12:02:12 PDT 2010

The 2nd Amendment states people have the right to bear arms. It does not spell out what arms. Semi-automatic rifles are arms under any reasonable definition. I am not an arms expert, but I think a lot of weapons used by people to hunt or for self protection are semi- automatic. Perhaps some one with a knowledge of weapons can provide a breakdown on all the different types of weapons.

Roger