[Vision2020] HJR 4 and 5

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 27 11:38:31 PDT 2010

Yeah.

That's what we'll do.

We'll eliminate the state legislature altogether and reduce every
suggestion and passing thought to a public referendum, place on the ballot
for everybody to vote on.  Just think of the money the state will save
without having to pay any legislators.

No more need to vote on candidates running for elected offices, just a
gazillion pages of referendums to vote on.

Yeah.  That'll streamline the system.

Jeesh!

Tom "who still kinda likes representative government" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho