[Vision2020] Postcardgate: final thoughts

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 27 11:15:37 PDT 2010

Joe Campbell writes:

"I have problems, too, with otherwise well meaning
liberals/progressives whose eyes gloss over when issues of religions
come up, who put all religions in the same pile because they haven't
given the matter a lot of thought . . ."

I couldn't agree more, and that weak, pallid "tolerance" of bad behavior borne of
disdain for religion is largely responsible for the flourishing of religious bigotry
on the Palouse.

Excellent point, Joe.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com