[Vision2020] HJR 4 and 5

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:14:33 PDT 2010

That was one of my thoughts upon reading D's comments this morning.  My
other thought was that D either doesn't like or doesn't understand that we
live in a representative democracy.  We elect representatives to vote on
things for us.  D seems to advocate either:
1.  A pure democracy.
2.  More use of ballot initiatives (ala Tim Eyman in WA, or California).

I like our system of representative democracy, and prefer not to circumvent
it with countless ballot initiatives.  California would seem to be a good
warning as to the dangers of too many initiatives.