[Vision2020] tuition for the U of I

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Oct 25 11:14:06 PDT 2010

I've already voted and I said, "yes" and I have two granddaughters there;
but even so, I think it's past time to recognize the Legislature isn't going
to remedy the situation.  Additionally, when you have a candidate running
for the Senate who has referred to the U of I community scornfully as the
"academic elite," should he win they're going to need as much flexibility as
possible.  And while you are marking that part of the ballot, the best
remedy you can do for the U of I is to vote for Dan Schmidt.

Sue Hovey