[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 24 14:26:29 PDT 2010

"Please be on the look out for a letter from the other side about me, it
seems to be targeted and not a mass mailer."

- Isaac Young (October 23, 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts

Mr. Young - I suggest that you pass this information on to the Latah
County Sheriff's Office.  Instead of merely making a statement on your
Facebook page.  There may be a common thread linking it to the
perpetrators of the postcard hoax.

The Latah County Sheriff's Office may be reached at 882-2216.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown