[Vision2020] Postcardgate

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Oct 22 08:15:27 PDT 2010

Suprisingly, you seem to have missed the point of my post. You state repeatedly how important it is to you to know "every candidates" religious positons and how they would affect their political positions and yet the questions are only put to a very select few. (one actually) Forgive me but I suspect that having religious convictions of any type is a major disqualifier for you and that the answers to any questions you may pose are simply additional opportunities to poor mouth a believing community member who might have the questionable judgement, in your view, to want to run for elected office.