[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Session (10/18/2010)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Oct 21 11:52:03 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

I know . . . I know . . . I know . . .

I'm runnin' late with the city council stuff.  Hey, I jus' got back from
vacation last week or so.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get caught up with
editing and posting videos from previous city council sessions.

Anyway . . . here it is.

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos and
committee reports of the following segments of the Moscow City Council
session of October 18, 2010.

----------------------------------

Councilman Walter Steed Discusses a Recent Postcard Hoax

http://www.MoscowCares.com/101810_SteedHoaxPC.htm

----------------------------------

Public Hearing providing for the Amendment of Title 5, Chapter 1, Section
8 to extend the Preliminary Subdivision Plat Approval Period
Passed (5-0, 1 absent)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/101810_04_PH_PrelPlatCodeAmend.htm

----------------------------------

Southeast Moscow Industrial Park Master Plan Project Report

http://www.MoscowCares.com/101810_05_SEMoscowIndPrkMstrPlanProjRep.htm

----------------------------------

Up Next:

Interim MURA Executive Director Arrangement

Nelson Avenue Cooperative Agreement

Discussion of Possible Policy Regulating Use of Surveillance Cameras for
Security

Upcoming stuff:  On the back-burner, currently undergoing cosmetic
surgery, to be released soon . . .

"Be a Hero"
A portion of "Moscow Cares" dedicated to providing public information and
committed to encouraging community concern and activity in accummulating
information leading to the arrest of the perpertrator responsible for the
creation and/or distribution of the hoax postcard discussed by Councilman
Steed at the above link.

Seeya at the NSA Candidates' Forum at the NuArt Theater tomorrow at 3,
Moscow,  because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom "Today's still Thursday, right?" Hansen