[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 20 08:28:22 PDT 2010

Mr. Schwaller -

Keely Mix's comment was in response to a comment made by Doug "No-Clue"
Farris . . .

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2010-October/072052.html

------------------------------------

"I just hope they call Tom-Tom to get the reward he is putting up.... You
 just gotta love Blind 20-20 for their faux indignation."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (October 18, 2010)

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2010/10/18/76557.aspx

------------------------------------

Deleting the original posting and wrongfully assigning Keely's response to
some other topic is ignorant and is seriously lacking in maturity.

My reference to "Squalor" was merely a suggestion for the proper
pronunciation of your "name" . . . nothing more.  Certainly, though, your
buddies at the sandbox could have come up with a better name than
"Schwaller".

On Wed, October 20, 2010 8:07 am, Glenn Schwaller wrote:
>>What.  An.  Ass.
>> And slanderer, and troublemaker, and juvenile, and rumormonger of the
>> first
>> order.
>> Keely
>> www.keely-prevailingwinds.com
>
> There was a list of perpetrators?  Wow - missed that one!  Kindly
> point that out to me.  Or are you referring to Mr Courtney's "they
> don't have to look to far" comment.  Yep, he listed some names there
> all right.
>
> Your posting did more to prove my point than anything I said could
> accomplish.  Thank you for nailing the coffin shut on the Viz's
> protectionist attitudes and practices.
>
> And if there was a "list of perpertrators" posted publically, as was
> London's comment, it or they should be immediately retracted and a
> public apology issued for such statments.  Unlike you, my pendulum
> swings both ways.
>
> As my buddy MT would say, once the retraction(s) and apologies are
> made Enough Said.(wow - Squalor?  Comb-over??  No-clue??  What are we,
> still living in the 3rd grade?)
>
> GS

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."