[Vision2020] Got an interesting postcard from the Friends of Bouma today...

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Oct 19 22:27:57 PDT 2010

OK, so going against my chastisement of Mr. "Schwaller". Can't resist any longer........Schwaller...Can we schwaller it? How much can we schwaller? Schwaller de Lubicz? OOPS, I think that one is in German, but Google it. It has links to the English translations of the crazy stuff.....TeeHeeHee....You Go, Glen, Honey, whoever you might be!!!
Debi R-S