[Vision2020] Death of Jeff Martin

lpall at moscow.com lpall at moscow.com
Mon Oct 18 11:35:36 PDT 2010

Dear Visionaries,

This is utterly tragic news. Jeff was a fine administrator, a community
booster and a dedicated health professional... someone whose intelligence,
perception and sensitivity was felt throughout the health care community
regionally and nationally.

His vision recognized the need for Gritman to educate its physicians on
the 'orphan diseases,' such as pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure
in the lungs) that I am afflicted with. We cooperated with Jeff and
Gritman to have a distinguished  pulmonologist, Dr. Sam Joseph, of
Spokane, to give a great medical education seminar here, aimed at
diagnosis of this historically difficult-to-diagnose disease.

We will be doing our annual fund raiser for the Inland NW PAH Support
Group in Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month 11:30 AM on November 5. We
will have a special dedication to Jeff at this luncheon gala in Spokane.
If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me at
lpall at moscow.com.

In true sorrow and with the sincerest condolences to Jeff's dear family,
sincerely,

Linda Pall
Founding Coordinator, Inland NW PAH Support Group