[Vision2020] Reward Fund

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Sun Oct 17 15:58:37 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

"Moscow Cares" is extremely interested in establishing a "reward fund" of
which the funds would be payable to the party(ies) instrumental in
identifying the perpertrator responsible for creating and/or distributing
the post card reflected at the following links:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/BoumaScam01.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.com/BoumaScam02.jpg

Management of these funds would be the responsibility of a disinterested
third party, preferably an attorney or arbitrator of sorts.

If sufficient people express an interest in joining in (or contributing
to) this cause, "Moscow Cares" will make an initial contribution in the
amount of $1,000 (one thousand dollars).

If interested, please contact me off-list at:

MoscowCares at moscow.com

V-peeps:  This is a cause we should ALL get behind; Republican, Democrat,
or Independent)

Let's make a clear and unwavering statement that . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com