[Vision2020] Got an interesting postcard from the Friends of Bouma today...

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 14:43:58 PDT 2010

I do not know who sent it.  Was it stamped or was it a postal permit?  If a permit, then the sender can be identified.

The address appears correct:

About 7,060 results (0.28 seconds)
Search Results
  1.. CONTACT - Gresham Bouma for Idaho State Senate 2010 - Latah County ...

  c/o Carol Bauer, Treasurer PO Box 216. Troy, Idaho 83871. Your First Name: *. Your Last Name: *. Your Email: *. Primary Phone: *. Alternate Phone: Message: ...
  greshambouma.us/pages/contact.php - Cached
  ?
  2.. DONATE - Gresham Bouma for Idaho State Senate 2010 - Latah County ...

  c/o Carol Bauer, Treasurer PO Box 216. Troy, Idaho 83871. NOTICE: Per Idaho ...
  greshambouma.us/pages/donate.php - Cached
  Show more results from greshambouma.us3.. [PDF]
  1 208 883 5353 T-267 P. 01 7/01 7 F-874 48 HOUR NOTICE c-5 OF ...

  File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
  Gresham Bouma for Idaho Senate. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 216. District (if applicable). 6. City and Zip Code;. Troy, ID 83871 ...
  www.sos.idaho.gov/elect/Finance/2010/.../06_Bouma_48Hour.pdf
  4.. [PDF]
  May-17-10 11:10am Fron-tedex kinko's 5119 1 208 883 5353 T-267 P ...

  File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
  P.O. Box 216. Name of Politicai Treasurer. Carol A Bauer. Mailing Address ...
  www.sos.idaho.gov/elect/Finance/2010/PrePrimary/.../06_Bouma.pdf

w.