[Vision2020] Got an interesting postcard from the Friends of Bouma today...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 13:13:11 PDT 2010

Mr. Keim states (in itemized fashion):

"1.  I believe something like this done to sabotage a campaign would be
illegal."

And nobody does anything illegal, right?

"2.  This would be a very expensive joke."

If enough people contribute enough funds . . .

"3.  Why would I receive such a joke/sabotage postcard?  I'm not reg. with
a party, nor am I particularly well known."

Hence "or current resident" is added.

It doesn't take much to get a list of "who lives where", especially from
the phone book (which explains why I didn't receive one, since I am not
listed).

Throw together a quick easy database, print out flyers to everybody
listed, take them to the post office (or drop them in mail boxes
personally).

It's even cheaper if you have access to a business that publishes books or
stuff.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown