[Vision2020] Religious Concerns about a Candidate?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Oct 16 11:09:29 PDT 2010

Saundra
I skimmed through the reference you posted(Malichi part2) and also the Revival of America parts 1,2 and 3.  I did not find any reference to the LDS. All I saw was the fairly typical sermons you might expect from most Christian churches. Perhaps you could be a little more specific In whare the offending passages are. I find it interesting that the left in general(not every one) takes to task fundamentalist churches that support traditional marriage, but are mum on the Islamic view of marriage. I would think that feminist in particular would object. There is outrage ( as ther should be) about the pastor who suggested burning the Koran. I hear  no such outrage about islamic countries burning of the bible. There seems to be an acceptances of moslem attitude toward any thing western. Where is the outrage when people like Molly Norris can not exercise freedom of speech , but must assume a new identity and go into hiding .
Roger