[Vision2020] Question

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 15 09:49:34 PDT 2010

I'll make the same suggestion to you, Sue, that I presented to Moscow's
City Clerk Stephanie Kalasz (she backed down) prior to a public hearing of
a critical local issue.

After your introductions and opening statements . . .

Just before you open the floor for questions from the audience.

Play . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/rumble.mp3

How about it, huh?