[Vision2020] Financial Disclosure Reports of Local Candidates

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 14 05:31:02 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

As I monitor periodic (pre-primary, post-primary, and October
10th)Financial Disclosure Reports filed by local candidates, I can't help
but notice that all candidates, EXCEPT GRESHAM BOUMA, have filed their
October 10th reports.

http://www.sos.idaho.gov/elect/Finance/2010/2010_leg_1_to_13.htm

October 10th is the date that these Financial Disclosure Reports must be
filed with the Office of Secretary of State.

Now, unless my calendar requires some serious adjustment, today is October
14th

Why hasn't Mr. Bouma filed his October 10th Financial Disclosure Report?

Stay tuned, Moscow . . .

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown