[Vision2020] Religious Concerns about a Candidate?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 13 20:59:23 PDT 2010

Without painting with a broad brush, the LDS community locally and throughout its national history is, almost as a point of practice, strongly pro- public education.  I don't think a guy on a funds-slashing mission like Bouma had any chance with the LDS in Latah County.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com