[Vision2020] [oops!] Re: Religious Concerns about a Candidate?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 13 15:27:22 PDT 2010

Wayne Price [NOT "Fox"] inquires:

"Just an open question here that I'd like an answer to:  When has our
politics devolved so much that we would or wouldn't vote for a candidate
base on his/her religion?"

Simple, Mr. Fox.

When the potential exists that an elected official's decision-making
process is strongly linked to his/her religious convictions, it becomes
necessary (almost requisite) for the electorate to familiarize themselves
with those convictions.

In some cases, such as Gresham Bouma and Isaac Young, candidates flaunt
their religious affilitations while campaigning.  Thus bringing loyalty to
their constuents into question.

Yasee what I'm sayin'?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown