[Vision2020] Religious Concerns about a Candidate?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Oct 13 15:08:55 PDT 2010

Nick, et al........

Just an open question here that I'd like an answer to:  When has our
politics devolved so much that we would or wouldn't vote for a
candidate base on his/her religion?

Just taking a step back from the Republican / Democrat / Tea Party
politics, this is starting to sound like the taliban when a vote will
be based or a person would be belittled because of what their church
and faith they believe in. Would it be OK to ask these same kind of
questions if a candidate is jewish or catholic? I just want to know
how far tolerance  goes and where is the line?