[Vision2020] Concerns about a Republican Candidate

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Oct 12 23:10:13 PDT 2010

Roger,

Well, if you remember, Obama has in fact distanced himself from Wright and
repudiated what Wright said.  I think that's what folks are asking of
members of the Freeze Church. Gresham Bouma is a member of that
congregation.  It is certainly a legitimate position to take when one says
his lack of disagreement with those positions, implies consent.     I've
spent much of today reading the sermons of this pastor on the Freeze Church
website.  Frankly, I'm appalled.  In the first place he seems not to care
he's violating Federal law when he promotes a candidate from the pulpit.  He
also makes a rather pointed effort to castigate almost everyone as not a
true "Christian" who does not believe exactly as he does.  His biblical
tirades against LDS, Catholic, Muslims and others should either be
repudiated (as Obama did relative to Wright) or those church members can
logically be assumed to agree with Mr. Knerr, their arrogant pastor.

Sue Hovey