[Vision2020] Republican says don't vote for Republicans

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:54:03 PDT 2010

I was able (by asking) to get this letter put up onto Huckleberries Online,
which is one of Idaho's most prominent political blogs.  Go and leave a
comment, thereby showing that there is interest for major blogs and news
outlets to highlight Latah County Politics.  This will help expose Bouma's
extremism to many Latah County voters.
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2010/oct/12/schroeder-blasts-tea-party-candidates/?c=204054&comments=1#c204054

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams