[Vision2020] Fwd: Re: Additional Shipments Planned on Highway 12

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 8 15:16:34 PDT 2010

I'm guessin' that if . . . through some beyond-belief miracle . . . Conoco
were able to fit these 200+ megaloads into 3,600 Geo Metro hatchbacks . .
. it would still require (as it does with the military) a convoy clearance
. . . FOR 3,600 VEHICLES!

Yep.  That's gonna happen, alright.

When it does, let me know.  This would look good on video.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown