[Vision2020] Additional Shipments Planned on Highway 12

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 8 05:48:00 PDT 2010

Paul Rumelhart suggestively inquires:

"If they could break these shipments up into enough separate loads that they
fell under the size and weight restrictions needed to get a special permit
then all would be right with the world, correct?"

I feel safe in assuming, Paul, that if Conoco were to break down each of the
(potentially) 250 mega-loads (per year) to meet ITD's length, width, and
weight limitations . . . perhaps these shipments could progress with minor
opposition.

HOWEVER . . .

How would you suggest Conoco go about breaking these down (and the 200+ jus'
like 'em)?

LewPortCargo_061810_01A.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12/LewPortCargo_061810_01.JPG

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from
state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to
live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

- John Oliver, The Daily Show