[Vision2020] PR - Additional 6th Street Closure

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Oct 7 09:38:15 PDT 2010

City of Moscow
Administration
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Additional 6th Street Closure from Hayes to Blaine

October 7, 2010 - 6th Street between Hayes and Blaine will be closed on October 7, 2010 from approximately 12 to 4 p.m. for continued sidewalk excavation and preparation that began on September 30, 2010. The work is being done to prepare for the installation of sidewalks. As soon as the work is completed, the section of roadway will be reopened.

For more information regarding this and other construction projects in Moscow, please contact the Public Works Department at 208-883-7206.

###

Story Contact: Kenn Kipp, Engineering Technician II
Phone: 208.882.7032
Email:  kkipp at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kkipp at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
City of Moscow
Assistant to the City Supervisor
p | 208.883.7123