[Vision2020] Government Transparency Workshop in Moscow WED 10/6

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 5 10:46:35 PDT 2010

>From Roger Falen's post, a quote by the Idaho Freedom Foundation:

"For all of you folks in the Moscow area, please join other fellow
freedom-travelers this Wednesday for a session on learning how to break
down the barriers and get the answers and information you're entitled to
know as a taxpayer."

I agree 100%!  There are a load of questions I would like answers to
concerning Idaho's state government and Governor Otter's absence of
transparency related to, among other major Idaho topics . . .

- The mega-load/Conoco/Highway 12 issue

- The Upper Lochsa Land Exchange.

The Idaho Freedom Foundation appropriately identifies its co-sponsors:

"This workshop is sponsored by the Idaho Freedom Foundation and
co-sponsored by the Moscow Tea Party . . . "

Oh, I see . . .

It's going to be an Obama bashing session.

As I am unable to attend this workshop (Believe me!  I would love to be
there.), would somebody be so kind as to present the following question:

Why is it that Credit Suisse, the financial "hub" of the Upper Lochsa Land
Exchange (with strong, direct links to TIm Blixseth's "dealings" here in
Idaho, as well as Montana and Washington) , the largest contributor
($50,000+ in 2010 so far) of Senator Mike Crapo's campaign and a major
contributor to Governor Otter's campaign.

Transparency demands an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Idaho Freedom Foundation, show us some of that non-partisanship
that you are so famous for.

Later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Astoria, Oregon

On Tue, October 5, 2010 9:59 am, lfalen wrote:
> I hope someone can go to this. I will be in Post Fall.
> Roger

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown