[Vision2020] California's Own Cabot Cove

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 1 18:28:59 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

Those of us (myself and my spouse included) who have enjoyed episodes of
"Murder, She Wrote" that took place in New England have found the
fictional coastal town of Cabot Cove to be attractive and extremely
appealing, with its wood-lined small-town "flavor".

Today, Rodna and I enjoyed meandering and photographing a town, here in
northern California, that must have been the model for Cabot Cove, a
population of maybe 300 people in a town bordered on three sides by
evergreens and redwoods and the fourth side by a few miles of the most
beautiful coastline I have seen in California.  I am speaking, of course,
about . . .

Trinidad, California
http://www.TomandRodna.com/OurVacation/Index.htm#Trinidad

Later, Moscow.