[Vision2020] Crusaders vs. Infidels: Moscow's Muscular Christianity

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Nov 30 21:41:58 PST 2010

Darrel wrote, "Email doesn't do nuance very well."

I disagree. A hyphen joins two words together, as in "conservatives-
their," "market-will," "CC-good" or "bad-I."

A long or em dash separates words or phrases. Just type 2 or 3
hyphens together or Option Shift hyphen: -- or —.

Ralph

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com

Tue Nov 30 16:57:52 PST 2010
My summary of the new advertising campaign:

New envelope, same old Christmas letter inside.

Liberals will hate it, middle of the road folks won't care, and
Christian
conservatives-their target market-will love it.

And, no Nick, I didn't say enough had been said.  If there is new
info to
discuss about CC-good or bad-I want to hear it.  I tried to say that
rehashing the old doesn't seem to be of benefit.  Small, but important
nuance there.  Probably my fault though, as others also missed the
nuance.
  Easy to do, as I was recently reminded.  Email doesn't do nuance
very well.
  C'est la vie!