[Vision2020] Crusaders vs. Infidels: Moscow's MuscularChristianity

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:12:56 PST 2010

A fair viewpoint, Nick.  I suspect you view it as a somewhat literal call to
arms.

I view it as advertising hyperbole.  They are preparing their students to do
these things metaphorically.  I base this off meetings I've had in the past
with all three CC based institutions.  They all basically said:  We are
attempting to prepare our students/parishioners with the knowledge to defend
and advocate for their moral beliefs in an increasingly immoral world.

This ad simply states similarly in a way designed to catch the eye of their
target market.

If they are being literal, they better step up their physical education
program (ha-ha!)