[Vision2020] Health Education: A Conspiracy?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Nov 24 18:02:03 PST 2010

Thanks, Wayne.
Sadly, I'm afraid the Palin supporters are just too deliberately stupid to get it, and you are preaching to the choir. Her supporters can support her even after: her "abstinence" policies lead to her own daughter having an out-of-wedlock child, her daughter and prospective son-in-law became a laughingstock in the tabloids, her cynical use (and lately zero mention) of her disabled child, her misuse of public funds, her revenge use of  Alaska law enforcement offices, and her idiotic proclamations which have no factual grounds and very little coherence. But "face-time" is what it's about. Little Bristol on "Dancing with the Stars", Mom having a talk show, people tuning in to see ALL SARAH<ALL DAY< ALL REAL!!!! on the Stoopid Toob that has become television.....Any publicity is good publicity, and an eager nation recognizes this incredibily shallow, selfish, ridiculous moron as a PLAYER in the Fields of Power....

Just goes to show how "dumbed down" at least a portion of the populace actually is. Of course, getting rid of public schools can really assist in this effort, as a thinking public is a dangerous public.
If we don't send them to real school, they can't learn critical thinking. If they can't think critically, they will support anything that sounds like it will benefit them, even if it's a damn lie. Huzzah for those who want something for nothing, those who cynically exploit the feeble minded, and the people who don't stand up against this crap. They are likely to win this round, if not the war.....Hurry, hurry, hurry! Don't miss it! This way to the fabulous EGRESS! There's still one born every minute.....

Debi R-S, even more cynical and sarcastic this week than last.......