[Vision2020] mega loads

JLBrown jlbrown at turbonet.com
Tue Nov 16 13:03:30 PST 2010

For those interested in the mega loads issue, I got this a little while ago
from a Boise friend via Facebook:

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1579424997&mid=34cd83aG2328037fG7
d4bc4aG0&n_m=jlbrown%40turbonet.com> Colleen Fellows

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1579424997&mid=34cd83aG2328037fG7
d4bc4aG0&n_m=jlbrown%40turbonet.com> Colleen FellowsNovember 16, 2010 at
1:27pm

Subject: Please attend the Contested Hearing - Conoco-Phillips overland
permitting this Friday

I just spoke with Mr. Adam Rush at ITD. The public will be allowed to view
the contested hearing for the overland permits for Conoco-Phillips this
Friday, Nov 19th, 9pm Mountain time, at their East Annex Conference Room at
3311 W. State Street, Boise. Show up no later than 8:45am.

People in North Central Idaho can view the proceedings at 8am Pacific, @ the
ITD District 2 Office - 2600 Frontage Road, Lewiston, Idaho. Proceedings
will be shown on live video feed. Testimony only from plaintiffs in case.

I look forward to attending the hearing and hope others do as well, both in
Boise and Lewiston. Mr. Rush said the administering officers will be trying
to determine if there is need for public hearings (open to public comment)
for the Conoco-Phillips loads, rather than simply relying on the public
forums they had last summer for the Exxon Mobil loads. I can't see how an
administrative judge could allow the Exxon Mobile hearings to count for
hearings on the Conoco loads. I think they hope to show that with only four
loads, the Conoco permits will have far less impact on traffic patterns.

Please attend! Please let your friends know about the hearing as well.
Thanks,
Colleen Fellows

Judy