[Vision2020] Non-City Business Email

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Nov 15 12:29:37 PST 2010

I'm writing this for a veteran who was injured in Iraq.  Although he tried to go back to school, it didn't work out...so he moved up north and is trying to get into the honey business.  We've tried the honey and really like it.  Anyway, he is selling the honey for $8 per quart.  If you are interested, contact me by 5:00 p.m. today ( stephkalasz at gmail.com<mailto:stephkalasz at gmail.com> ), that way I can let him know how much to bring down with him and I can contact you when it is here.  Thanks.

Stephanie