[Vision2020] Sarah Palin's Alaska Premiere (videos)

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Mon Nov 15 08:09:17 PST 2010

Speaking of Ms. Palin, I couldn't help but think of her when I heard Paul Krugman remark on ABC's "This Week with Christiane Amanpour" that the "real soution" to the countries debt crisis would include "death panels."

I seem to have this vivid recollection of Mr. Krugman being cited numerous times here on the V, by those who would have us believe that they tuned in to such things, as a man of esteemed stature and impressive intellect. In short, the fair haired boy of the American left. I also seem to recall these same folks belittling Gov. Palin as the queen of the short bus passangers when she warned of the potential for exactly the same thing.

So which is it. Was Krugman suddenly struck by a massive swarm of stupid or, did Sarah's I.Q. leap up by about forty points? Let the rationalization begin.