[Vision2020] Pat Condell: Free speech in Europe

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 11 10:29:24 PST 2010

On Thursday 11 November 2010 09:54:33 Art Deco wrote:
> Chilling!  One hope that this can't happen here, but with all the religious
> crackpots and their political allies, who knows?

Before the Citizens United decision from the Supreme Court, which was such a
break with the previous status quo I could not have predicted it, I would have
agreed that her case could not occur here. After Citizens United, though, I am
wary that the Supreme Court might be capable of even more such deviations.

So, who knows, indeed.

Ken