[Vision2020] Ya Gotta Love This Guy . . .

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Nov 10 16:00:44 PST 2010

And I read on Vandal Venue that neither BSU President Kustra or any BSU official brass will be attending.  The whole scorched earth approach that Kustra (who, if you follow this stuff, seems to have become the BSU athletic director with a part-time job as a university president) appears to have taken vis-a-vis the University of Idaho gets more curious all the time.  His "nasty and inebriated" comments a few months ago was not only an attack on the U of I, but could not avoid leaving the impression of also taking an unnecessary and mean-spirited swipe at the town of Moscow.  An interesting side-note about student behavior is that about 40% of our students are from Boise or the Treasure Valley.  Apparently, in the world of Kustra, anyone in any town north of Riggins is fodder for any collateral damage inflicted by his very un-presidential behavior.  C'est la guerre, apparently.