[Vision2020] Otter victory- was Mega-Load Update

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 8 19:00:32 PST 2010

Wayne writes:

"The message that the voters sent to IDT, and IDT's  ultimate "Boss", the
Governor, is that they are happy with the operations of state government,
including the ITD"

I don't think Butch was reelected because of his support of the megaloads.

Who in the world is Allred? was more of the issue. He didn't have a chance to beat Otter.

I think in Idaho people are going to vote name recognition as much as anything and Allred's record is pretty minimal compared to Otter's.

Plus, we're about as republican a state as anything and Allred didn't have the support that he needed in southern Idaho to break through the stranglehold...

gclev