[Vision2020] discharging firearms

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 8 17:55:39 PST 2010

Gosh, it might be against the law in fact. But I'll bet that there might be
statutes elsewhere that make it 'ok' to use firearms in self-defense in this
situation. In otherwords, the homicide would be justifiable. However, after
you shoot the person on your lawn, you might get a ticket or something.
...sort of like when you slide off an icy road into a ditch, you will likely
get a ticket for driving too fast for conditions. (I always thought that
practice was really kind of  depressing.)

Bob Dickow, troublemaker