[Vision2020] rosy future for rabid liberal at loose ends?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Nov 7 16:35:37 PST 2010

We could hardly have a better example of someone painting themselves into a corner, in this case probably for a lifetime, than Gary's responses in this thread.  That's why many of his like-minded associates are called conservatives, not in the original meaning of the word, but because they are conceptionally unable to think that new and better ways of solving problems can be found.

w.