[Vision2020] Pres mans-up, Crabtree doesn't

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Nov 4 09:50:28 PDT 2010

Aside from the fact that Gary is shrewd enough not to respond to questions whose answers might make him look either ridiculous or inconsistent with some of his other utterances, maybe we should give him a break and charitably assume that Keystone (The Official Beer of Litterers) makes it hard at certain times for him to chew and digest more than a tiny bit at a helping.

w.