[Vision2020] Pres mans-up

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 4 08:47:22 PDT 2010

OK . . .

Now, Mr. Crabtree.

Mr. Campbell is available after November 15th.

What does your schedule look like?

We can handle this like a forum . . . an outdoorsy, one-on-one,
down-and-dirty at the Square forum.

You and Mr. Campbell select (and agree to) one, two, or three topics.

People on the Viz will submit questions, concerning these topics, to be
asked of both of you at the forum.

How about it?