[Vision2020] Pres mans-up

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:33:09 PDT 2010

Gary,

One more thing

I can't help but note how funny it is that you spend so much time
defending the right of Wilson to rewrite the history of slavery,
Bouma's pastor to say that Mormons who say they believe in God are
liars, No Weatherman's bigoted rants about Muslims, and Young's
father's contempt for Democrats yet my critical words about
conservatives appear to be too much for your delicate little heart to
take. So much that you feel a need to warn everyone that I'm back and
refuse to discuss the matter any further. Poor, delicate you. Another
indication of a preference of party over principle. But you're not
alone. Roger and others seem to be in the same boat. Criticism of
conservatives is out of bounds and beyond the pale of human decency
but offense to others who hold different views is protected by our
constitution! What a load of crap.