[Vision2020] early results

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:01:39 PDT 2010

I'm going to miss Christine O'Donnell. She was a laugh a minute. That
was the main reason I didn't vote for Bouma. He matched O'Donnell on
the "what the ...?" scale but he never really said anything that was
funny. Heck, eventually he stopped talking altogether. He was
completely unable to pick up the entertainment vote and, in the end,
that will hurt his bid.

Happy birthday Keely!