[Vision2020] early results

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 2 21:25:57 PDT 2010

I hope so.  I'd like very much to be proved wrong -- horribly, terribly, profoundly wrong, even to the point of embarrassment.  Ain't nothin' that'd make me happier . . .

I turned 50 today, and all I wanted was a Tea Party free county, if not country.  I also wanted this really cool sweater.  I think I may not get either . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com