[Vision2020] Site for County Election Returns

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 2 14:17:38 PDT 2010

Hi Don,

http://www.latah.id.us/elections/
After 8 PM, a link will appear in the Links & Information column that you
can click on to see counts as they are done -- I think you have to manually
refresh/reload the page to see changes as they are made, IIRC.  With the
primary, there were technical difficulties that significantly delayed
counting, but it seems to me, things typically go smoothly.

For those interested in statewide results, this is an excellent resource:
http://www.sos.idaho.gov/ELECT/results/ENR/menu.html
Note:  results cannot be posted until after polls close.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.